Check in time 3:00 PM
Check out time 11:00 AM
*Early check-in and late check-out available upon request. Depending on the circumstances, a fee may be applied for early check-in and late check-out.
*Valid government or state-issued photo identification required at check-in. Guest must be eighteen years of age or older to book a room.
Cancellations must be made no later than 3 PM PST, seven days prior to arrival date. Guaranteed reservations require a valid credit card. For non-refundable reservations, the full booking amount will be charged to the provided credit card at the time the reservation is made. Reservations designated as non-refundable at the time of booking remain non-refundable regardless of circumstances. Cancellation within 7 days upon your arrival or a no-show will incur a penalty of $300 charged to the credit card provided. To modify a reservation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 213-947-3010.
You will be asked to confirm your departure date at check-in. If you decide to shorten your stay after check-in, you may be charged a $300 charged to the credit card provided. To modify a reservation, please email email@example.com or call 213-947-3010.
- We welcome pets under 25lbs for up to seven days for a fee of $150
- Maximum two pets per room
- Pets must be fully trained and appropriately restrained
- Pets must be kept on a leash when in the hotel or on hotel property unless it is in the guest's room
- Pets must only use front stairwell to enter and exit second floor
- Pets must not be left unattended. If guest requires a pet-sitter or pet supplies, please contact the front desk with at least 72hours advance notice.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on hotel property and in the surrounding neighborhood
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced
- Guests must contact the front desk to arrange for a convenient time for housekeeping to service their room
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet
- Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel, its owners and its operator from all liability and damage suffered as a result of guest's pet
- The hotel reserves the right to charge the guest's account commensurate to any damage caused by the pet
Overnight parking available for $30/night
Complimentary valet available during restaurant hours, self-park available during other times
The hotel is a non-smoking property. Should smoking occur on the property, a $250 smoking fee will be applied to the credit card on file.
Filming / Photography:
All filming/photography of, or on, the hotel's property must be cleared and approved with hotel management. All film and photo shoots/sessions fees, along with providing the necessary paperwork involved with the filming/photography.
- Check in time 3:00 PM
- Check out time 11:00 AM
- Children age 1 - 1
- Pets allowed
Privacy and Cookies
A cookie is a small amount of text sent to your browser by a website you visit. It helps the website to remember information about your visit and other settings, so we can make your next visit easier and more useful to you.
Technical Cookies: We use technical cookies to show you our website, to make them function correctly and try to give you an advanced, user-friendly website.
Functional Cookies: We also use these cookies to remember your preferences and help you use our website efficiently.
Analytics Cookies: We use analytics cookies to help us to understand how visitors engage with the website. It may use a set of cookies to collect information and report website usage statistics without personally identifying individual visitors. This means we can find out what works best to improve our website.